The June meeting is our anual picnic!
I moved the picnic a little further West this year, hoping to improve the attendence.
Maybe steak and baked potatoes will help as well!
When: Saturday, June 28th. 10:30 – Dark
Where: Howe Shelter, Governor Bebb Park (Follow Signs)
Who: Everyone is invited!
Now, the important issues, what do we want to eat?
Reply back with your dietary delights, but leave out the .Spam!
* Bring something to share: Beverages, Side dishes, Desserts!
* We’ll provide meat, flatware, napkins, cups, etc.
* Also, bring outdoor games, group games, maybe water balloons, anything!
* Electricity is NOT available at the site.
* A Motor Vehicle Permit is not required (it’s included with the shelter)
Information about the park;
Directions to the park.
Governor Bebb park is in the Southwest corner of Butler County, near the Indiana State Line. If you know where Okeana is, you’re nearly there!
Thank you and hope to see you at the meeting, wherever it may be!